Friday, July 19, 2013

Atari Art for Modern Games

These have been out there for awhile, but I love them so much that I just had to repost them here on my blog.  Created by an artist known as StarRoivas and posted on her DeviantART page, these images give us an idea of what the box art for several modern games might have looked like if they had been released in the Atari era.  I've posted a few of my favorites, but there are loads more on the artists' home page.  Enjoy!









----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And just so you have some of the original Atari art to compare with these, here are a few of my favorites:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









No comments:

Post a Comment