Friday, October 14, 2016

GameTracks: Bit Brigade Play The Mega Man 2 Soundtrack Live


Since I mentioned it in my previous post, I thought I'd give a little love to the Mega Man 2 soundtrack in this edition of GameTracks. For my money, the soundtrack for MM2 is easily the best in the series, and the video below features an excellent live performance of the entire soundtrack by the Athens, GA-based band, Bit Brigade. One of the coolest aspects of Bit Brigade's performances is that they play video game soundtracks live while a speed runner plays the game in real time. It's a great gimmick and these cats have some serious musical (and gaming) chops.

Enjoy the set, and be sure to check out Bit Brigade's other performances of the soundtracks to Contra, Castlevania, Metroid, and Ninja Gaiden.

No comments:

Post a Comment