Friday, September 2, 2011

Old School Challenge: Balloon Fight


Despite having not touched it in years, I just scored 448,700 points in one play of the NES classic Balloon Fight. I don't think that I've ever done so well at that game.

Care to challenge me? The rules are simple. Beat my score without using any hacks, cheats, slow-mo, or save states and send me a picture. Practice as much as you want. If you beat my score, you'll win a prize. The email address for photos is bigkingcarl[at]hotmail[dot]com.

448,700. Let's see what you got!

Crappy cell pics will be fine.
***UPDATE 9/03/11***

I managed to best my previous...er, best by making it to 'Phase 29' with a score of 591,150. If you want the prize you have to beat 591,150.

***UPDATE 12/16/11***

My latest score is 783,050. Getting closer to 1,000,000 points! I'm pretty proud of this one. I think I'll post this over on Reddit and see if anyone cares to challenge me!




No comments:

Post a Comment